Went out with the Redbacks last night and had a really great time. Beat the 3rd guy at pool in a month :D I miss Paradigm days! Bar-hopped a fair bit and the rest of the night was spent looking for a club to go to but they were either really dodgy or full-house. Ran into 2 men and that kinda resulted in us spending the rest of the night in a police station. We're all fine but I'm not at leisure to disclose the details...
ANYWAY, during my chemistry lecture on Wednesday, some guy (albeit skinny and not that hot) spontaneously stripped down to his flashy boxwer briefs. The 500 present were rather amused to say the least.
This guy sitting next to me during bio prac with 100 other people and he ate during class. The demonstrator was like, "You're STILL eating? Oh well, I guess the only real discipline we have around here is shame. I can loud, I can be REAL loud."
Uni is awesome, LOL.
1:50 PM